ELEOURGIA PREVEZIS S.A.
Eleourgia Prevezis SA is engaged in the processing and marketing of crude pomace olive oil, olive oil, olive cake and biomass.
Since 1997, the Pomace Oil Extraction unit has been established in the Prefecture of Preveza, it covers the majority of the production of olive cake in Epirus as well as a large part of the production of Aitoloakarnania and the Ionian islands.
With continuous development and high responsibility, Olive Oil Preveza SA has managed to work with respect for the environment and consumers by proving it in practice
- The first unit of the sector in Greece that manufactured biological purification and deodorization of flue gases with Venturi filters.
- Contributing to the reduction of total carbon dioxide production
- Promoting the use of renewable energy sources.
- Maintaining high standards of production processes for the safety of both consumers and workers
- By supporting the local economy, offering especially low prices to professional farmers using nuclear fuel for the heating of their greenhouses.
- Offering a source of high-quality biomass at an extremely competitive price in the wider region, boosting poultry, pottery, and hotel industries and households increasingly turning to central heating with biomass boilers.